Hello All!
This is just a little something I try to reflect back on every once in awhile especially when I feel like things are getting a little "rough". Just wanted to share! Enjoy!
This is just a little something I try to reflect back on every once in awhile especially when I feel like things are getting a little "rough". Just wanted to share! Enjoy!
The road to success is not straight.
There is a curve called FAILURE,
a loop called CONFUSION,
speed bumps called FRIENDS,
red lights called ENEMIES,
caution lights called FAMILY.
You will have flats called JOBS.
But, if you have a spare called DETERMINATION,
an engine called PERSEVERANCE,
insurance called FAITH,
a driver called Jesus,
you will make it to a place called SUCCESS.
With that , I just wanted to say that although I have only been employed here for a short period of time, I absolutely enjoy having the opportunity to work with such kind, knowledgeable and talented people. And I know one day you will all have a part in being a guide in my journey on the "road to SUCCESS! ". Therefore, thank you all in advance!
(*special dedication to the talented CRC staff*)
C-RoD
7 comments:
Thank you very much that is really touchy.
The poem is great and really inspiring!!
Good job
Nice post C-Rod! Very cool!
Tom
That was great, I really like it! it helps reading that on a daily basis. thanks
Thank you for sharing and it's great to have you on board.
aww...
That was awesome...thanks to you too for all of your help...even though we started on the same day you've helped me tremendously with your knowledge of the CRC in general. Loved the poem! You rock!!
That poem was awesome!
Post a Comment